Back of House Team Member
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member, you will help maintain a safe service environment and prepare quality food that provides each guest with an excellent visit. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. $16-17/hour full time $13/hour part time
- Free College Tuition- Free tuition to Point University. Available to all team members who meet the requirements.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our leaders consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.