CASA Recruitment, Engagement, & Fundraising Coordinator
Job Description: CASA Recruitment, Engagement, & Fundraising Coordinator
About us and our mission:
CASA is central to fulfilling society’s most fundamental obligation by making sure a qualified, compassionate adult will fight for and protect a child’s right to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, and to learn and grow in the security of a loving family. Enotah CASA ensures every child has a safe, permanent home by providing specially trained volunteers as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA’s) to represent the best interest and advocate for the needs of the abused and neglected children in the Enotah Circuit Juvenile Court and the Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS).
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by Enotah CASA, Inc. in its sole discretion. Enotah CASA, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics, or veteran status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and names & contact information for three professional references to email@example.com or by mail PO Box 2198, Dahlonega, GA 30533.
Job Description: CASA Recruitment & Community Engagement
Goal: To maintain quality child advocacy through recruitment, community engagement, marketing, and fundraising for program sustainability.
Reports to: Executive Director
Position: Part-time (22-30 hours weekly). Schedule will be flexible by week dependent on work requirements.
Location: Work out of Blairsville or Dahlonega office, some remote work acceptable. Some travel between the circuit will be required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Prior work experience with communications, recruitment, or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills and team collaboration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications principles and technologies.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and marketing.
To identify, recruit, CASA advocates to ensure every child victim abuse/neglect is assigned a CASA. Responsible for assisting with public image of Enotah CASA and incorporate marketing and communication strategies. Responsible for leading engagement activities for prospective and current volunteers including volunteer recruitment, as well as coordinating public education, events, and fundraising.
- Advertise for and actively recruit for volunteers.
- Work with Executive Director (ED) to prepare for annual engagement plan.
- Responsible for volunteer recruitment related activities making sure Enotah CASA has CASA advocates to meet 100% of child victims having an assigned CASA.
- Plan and execute regular recruitment events for new volunteers.
- Coordinate the creation, distribution, and delivery of public education materials.
Community Engagement & Program
- Implement the cohesive communications strategy as prepared by marketing contractor.
- Prepare or coordinate creation and management of communications material.
- Plan and coordinate outreach events to recruit and build community awareness of child abuse and neglect.
- Assist ED in annual civic and church engagement plan.
- Responsible for regular social media, print, and digital communications.
- Assist Volunteer Coordinator with donor and community database maintenance.
- Assist Ed with the compilation and preparation Annual Report.
- Prepare monthly newsletters for CASAs.
- Prepare newsletter for stakeholders and community.
- Coordinate with IT contractor for website updates and maintenance so all information remains current.
- Assist with volunteer recognition events.
Fundraising & Events
- Coordinate all Fundraising/Event meetings with fundraising committee and volunteers.
- Collaborate and lead as needed for Fundraising/Event meetings and events.
- Coordinate the annual fundraising calendar with the ED.
Other Duties as Assigned