Marketing Outreach Coordinator for North Georgia Counties
Outreach & Business Development
· Market health services in designated service area to employers and civic groups.
· Coordinate and facilitate open houses, wellness fairs and outreach events with practices in designated service area.
· Work with practices to help fulfill their outreach and business development plans.
· Work with all practices to ensure they understand the role of their appointed outreach coordinator.
· Attend Chamber events to promote MedLink's outreach initiatives.
· Serve as liaison for Family Connections in all represented territories.
· Assist with outreach and awareness campaign plans and materials.
· Schedule outreach presentations in the community and communicates with staff regarding coverage and responsibilities.
· Maintain relationships with collaborative partners and cultivate new ones.
· Maintain calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other communication opportunities.
· Liaison to medical, business, and insurance professionals including personal visits to distribute practice information and promotional items.
· Responsible for expanding services to existing accounts, and periodically reviewing CRM in order to circle back to non-customers.
· Will stay in touch with existing and potential employers to ensure their needs are being met when they use MedLink services.
· Ensure information about occupational health and other service lines are covered with contacts based on their individual need.
· Assist in the coordination of special events for service area.
· Develop outreach materials and packets.
· Document new contacts into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in accordance with outlined practices to ensure 100% accuracy and participant’s personal data is secure.
· Record daily activity through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
· Create an annual outreach plan and budget for designated service area to be submitted to Marketing Director for final approval.
· Train practices in designated territories on customer service goals and expectations.
· Assist with consistent presentation outlines for events or meetings.
· Keep a monthly activity log of community outreach events.
· Schedule visits for new providers during the first few months of employment with local community partners.
· Initiate and monitor new provider marketing process post-onboarding.
· Schedule new providers and practice managers with community chamber events. Accompany them when possible.
Administrative & Miscellaneous
· Work with Marketing Director to ensure marketing inventory & supplies are available for service area.
· Maintain constant contact with Practice Managers to provide marketing materials and other marketing or outreach related services.
· Ensure each practice within designated service area has updated marketing material and monitor supply for restocking purposes.
· Conduct research to better understand service area, along with outreach strategies and opportunities.
· Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone, in writing, and in-person to many levels of stakeholders.
· Correspond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
· Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are requiring our employees to have the COVID vaccination.